Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wednesday, November 18, 1964

Sunny not quite as cold

I came home from work & Ray was still in bed, he called & laid off work to go to Dr. Daines about his throat, it has never healed since he had his tonscils out. Dr said he had cut out the sac that makes his head collagate, it will grow back in time. He went on route with Gail & I had to take him Ivard up to get car to go to work at 5:30. I went to bed at 9:00 & Ivard got home about 9:30. Kids went up Town before Jerry went to work at 10:

We got up at 1:45 & I washed 3 batches of cloths & cooked supper. Ray took Kids to Piano Lessons at 6:30 & Jerry went & got them.

I went to bed at 6:30 until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment