Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Friday, November 13, 1964


We went to Gails, Jackie stayed all nite.

Cold & windy

The real estate guy brought owner of new house to see if he'd take our place equity as down payment. Haven't heard if he will. I spent most of day washing & makeing a Perse hanger for closet for Mother birthday.

Jerry went to work at D.q 11:45 to 1:30 then got hair cut.  At 2: Ivard & I went out & looked at new house again, sure hope we can get it, a lot more done now. When Kids came from school me & them went out to see it again, Jerry wanted too.  Came home & ate, put it on before we left, & Jerry went to work & Ray went to dance practice.  Dean did dishes & studied &  Dale & I walked up to D. q & he cleaned yard & went home & Ivard & Sis picked me up & we went to Gails & Played Penochle until 11:15. Sis stayed all nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment