Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 21, 2014

Saturday, November 21, 1964

26° when I came through Nampa

sunny all day. Ivard was home in bed & Ray was just leaving for work at 8:30.

Real estate guy called & said the builder had accepted our place in trade.

I ate & went to bed & read paper it was about 10:30 before I went to sleep time Kids left & phone ect., then Ray woke me at noon when he came home. I woke up again at 2:30 & Ivard got up & watched foot ball. I got books up.

Dale went with Gail today & Jerry- Dean & Jackie went to Boise to Xmas Parade & shopping They came home at 5: & at 5:45 Ivard left for Nyssa & Jerry went to work 6: to close I went to bed at 6: then Gail brought Dale home & he went & cleaned D. q yard then Gail called & wanted him to tend Kids so Ray took him up when him & Nancy Croft Went to show, he was home in time for me to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment