Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 10, 2014

Tuesday, November 10, 1964

got letter from Kay

Had to go to Nyssa & take Keys, Ivard lost his

rained all morning & until about 3:30 real hard & we had real wind. storm tonite.

Kids went to school and Ivard went to Nyssa to work, got bumped tonite.

At 10: Jerry droped me off at relief Society work day & picked me up after he got off work at 2: Jerry got Kids from school it was raining so hard.

Jerry made waffles for supper

I took Jackie to dancing then went to pick Ray up at work but couldn't find him. Jerry went to work 6: to close.

Ray, Dean & Dale went to Mutual & Ray & Dean played basketball after never got home until after 11:

Jackie & I walked up to D.q & back in bluster & watched T.V & I crocheted

at 1: AM Ivard called, had lost car Keys, so Ray & I took him mine, got home at 2:45 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment