Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Wednesday, November 25, 1964

Lyle came

rained most of nite & a little today & again tonite.

Kids went to school at 8:30, Jerry took them. Ray went to work.

I washed cloths & sewed & made 4 carrot Puddings. Ivard scrubbed back porch & walks & did dishes.

Lyle & family got here about 11:30 until 3:30 then went up to Gails came back at 5:30 for supper & went back to Gails to stay all night, Stanley stayed here.

We went to store & got 10 pies put in freezer. & I got supper

Ivard & Lyle took Kids out to Piano lesson & came back & we Played Penochle & at 8: Ivard & I & Stanley went up & got Jerry, he worked 10: till 8:, & went & got Kids. Ivard & Kids played games & I worked on books. I went to bed at 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment