Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 3, 2014

Tuesday, November 3, 1964

President Johnson was realected

Sunny & warm all morning cloudy in aternoon. Ivard let for Nyssa to work at 7:45 & Kids went to school. I washed rugs & my bed today. went to relief Society after I had bath & got read I came home at noon & tended my cloths & embroideried & at 1:30 I went & got Jerry from D. q. & we went & voted & went up town, mailed Dales seeds back he didn't sell & Jerry bough some stuff for me to make a shoe Perse rack for closet at work day next week

came home & ate after Moad Realaty guy came & took us all out to see a new house on greenhurst at 3:30, Kids got home early so they could go. Jerry went to work 6: to close & Ray, Dean & Dale went to Mutual & when they got home Dean & I made my bed. Jackie & I went to dancing 4:35 to 6:10. listened to Eleckons

No comments:

Post a Comment