Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sunday, November 15, 1964

Kays birthday sent him 10. & card

sent letter to Mother & 3 to Gene, from me, Ivard & Dean

I went back to work after month off

Cloudy & stormy

Ivard got home from work about 8: & came to bed. I read paper in bed & when Ray, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood I got up.  Jerry had to open D.q at 10: to 5: Ray came home & got Sis for S.S. & I cleaned bath room sink ect. & washed my hair, finished up my crochet dresser set & put cloths up & streightened up. When Kids came I fixed lunch & Ivard got up & ate. We started to Play Scrabble & I told Ivard he couldn't watch ball game on Sunday so he got mad & quit & went back to bed. Ray came home from church & made cake & took off.

I got books up & wrote to Gene & mother & note in Kays birthday card & Dean wrote Gene too & Ivard didn't mail his yesterday. Ray came home & wrote letters. Ivard mailed them when he left for work at 5:45 I cooked supper & we ate at 5: & Ray went to work at D.q.. I had bath & went to bed until time to go to work. Kids went to Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment