Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sunday, November 22, 1964

sent Kay letter _ Snowed

31° when I came from work & it was really snowing at Caldwell & every thing was white, started at 6:30 AM stoped time I got home & was melted when I got up at noon 2.45. I ate & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ivard was home & in bed asleep.

Jerry_ Ray, Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Sunday S. & Ray came home & took Jackie. I woke up at 2:45 & they'd eaten & Jackie was doing dishes. I ate & wrote to Kay then Ivard & I played a game of Scrabble & he went to work at 5:45 to Nyssa. He watched ball game all day

Kids took Jerry to work at D.q. 5: to close.

I went back to bed at 6: Ray, Dean & Dale went to Church & Ray & Dean went to Fireside after. Dale came home with Ray & he went back. Jackie was in bed. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment