Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Friday, November 6, 1964

nice warm sunny day. Ivard drove car to Nyssa today so Jerry got up & took Ray to work.

I had bath & went to Dr. at 10: had blood sugar test, everything was OK.  I've lost 3 more lbs, have a lot of water retention this time.

Jerry went to work at D.q 11:15 to 1:30 & 6: to close, he cooked supper. I crocheted awhile then iorned all afternoon & washed some cloths. At 4:30 I took Dean up to interview guy at unemployment agency & to free Press & went after Ray but he had walked home picked him up at Dq. Came home & ate & Jerry went to work. Jack & I walked up to D.q & back & at 7:20 Ray & I went out to Ediths to Stanley Party, came home at 10:30 & went to bed & Ray went some place until after midnite. Ivard got home at 1:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment