Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Friday, November 20, 1964

Mothers birthday, never even sent card

Sunny all day.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed, Ivard was already home & in bed. he took Jackie to school & we went to bed.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 10: to 6: Ray woke me up at 12:30 when he came home for lunch so I got up & cleaned up. washed some cloths & made a noodle Casserole for supper, went up to D.q & Jerry gave me a 5 lb brick of cheese. I got ready & went to Doctor at 4:

I'm real enemic & went & got pill after I picked Jackie up at school at 4:40, stayed & helped teacher. I lost 1 lb this time still have a lot of water. We ate & Ivard left for Nyssa. Ray worked D>q 6: to close & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment