Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wednesday, July 8, 1964

Jerry got fired from Safe way

hot 99° up on bank. I took Ray to work & right after I got home he called & said Jerry got fired from Safeway because he wouldn't work a lot of extra hrs. for nothing. Union told him not too.  I took Sis over to Forsgrins to play when I took Ray & went & got her at 12:30 & her & I & Dale went to D.q. & had space burger. I crocheted all day.

Mr. Johnson had Jerry work all day & at 4:30 him & Dale took D.q. truck out until 8:, Jerry can run it until he finds job

Ivard called at 4:30 & I went up to yard office & got him. He got bumped off brakeman board this morning & went back switching with Wed. & Thursday. off.

Gail & family came at 5:30 for about hr. & Edith stoped in awhile when she brought Ray home.

At 7: Ivard, Jackie & I went up to Hong Kong & had supper & went for ride, stoped at D.q. & Jerry, Ray & Dale were there with 8 at & Virginia so they all got in with us & we went up too Jerrys apt. awhile, took them all back to D.q & had drink & we came home. Ray had to work awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment