Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 14, 2014

Tuesday, July 14, 1964

Ray had Stanley Party

hot & I feel awful

I washed 3 batches & hung out. We went up & had soda & Ivard & I played Scrabble.

Rays day off & he was chaseing all day. he took Jackie out for her Piano lesson.

at 7: Ivard & I & Jackie went up to Gails & watched Rodeo parade then came home & was at Rays Stanley Party. he had over $80. party & 4 bookings & got a pr. of lamps he wanted at 9: we went up to "Paul's Pizza" & had supper Ivard, Jackie & I. I had a shrimp salad & onion rings stoped at D.q & had drink It was 11: time we got home I was sick all nite. Ivard slept with Sis she was scared to sleep in there alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment