Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 18, 2014

Saturday, July 18, 1964

Dale got home from Scout Camp

hot & breezy

We got off work for 2 days then they called & said we were laid off until further notice

I came home & laid down & was just about asleep when I had to get up & take Ray to work at 9:30. That went on all day & I never did get to sleep.

Dale got home from scout camp about 4: & mowed neighbors lawn & most of ours, went up & cleaned D.q. yard & did up all weeks dishes.

I went hunting Jerry at 6:30 but he wasn't home yet, he was supposed to be to work at D.q. he came about 8: & Ray came home & went to dance with Ron Garner. I went to bed, I was dead my legs & ankles hurt so bad. Lyle came about 9: but me & Sis were in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment