Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monday, July 20, 1964

hot_ breeze, Kept saying it would get to 100 but it only got to 91°.

I sure feel awful & my eyes burn & itch until I could scream, I feel awful besides.

Gail called & wanted Dale to go on route so Ivard took him up to M & W right after he got home at 6:30.

Ivard slept until noon then got up & went to store for Ray & came home & popped corn all afternoon for Road show for him.

We ate & at 7: Ray, Dale & Jackie took off for road show. & I took Ivard up to catch train at 8:15. It was his day off but had chance to go back & work tonite. Kids were supposed to be home at 9: instead Nancy took them to Caldwell I was sure mad - never got home 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment