Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 4, 2014

Saturday, July 4, 1964

hot, cool Tonite & real cloudy rained little

Jerrys day off at Safeway so he worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6: Ray traded for nite shift & left up Canyon with M men & Gleaners all day. They were both gone when I woke up late. I washed 2 or 3 batches of cloths & changed my bed then didn't ever get it made & had to sleep in it that way.

Dean & Jackie cleaned up the house & we played Easy Money all afternoon, me, Dean, Dale & Jackie, Sis won. We ate early, hot dogs.

Ray got home about 5:30 & Jerry at 6: & they got ready & went to Boise to dance, M-Men Gleaner

I watched T.V. & crocheted. Ray got some one to work for him tonite Lyle came at dark & took Dean Dale & Jackie to Caldwell to Fire Works. got home at 10:45 & had sparklers on lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment