Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sunday, July 26, 1964

hot-in the middle 90's

Ivard got here at 9:30 some guy bought his gas to bring him home besides he's changed jobs & doesn't have tomorrow off, Wed. & Thurs. now

He took Dale to priesthood, late, didn't wake up. came home & just got in bed when he had to get up & take Sis to Primary. I read paper in bed & worked on puzzle. I got up & Ivard went to bed until noon then he got up & watched ball game & Jackie & I went to bed. Ivard came in after ball game. Ray went to work 10: till 5: then went to Church & Fireside with Dennis. got home at 12:30.

Gail came for awhile

Ivard, Dale & Sis went to church I didn't feel up to it, got Genes money I had snack fixed when they got home & Ivard left for Glenns F. I dashed up to D.q & got milk, Jerry was working got back & watched show.

No comments:

Post a Comment