Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday, July 6, 1964

hot. Ivard called at 6:30 A.M & I went up to Rail Road & got him he was too many times out to work today so he came back home & went to bed. I stayed up & read paper & changed Kids beds & washed up all the cloths.

Ray went to work at D.q. 9:30 to 6:30.

I cooked roast & Jackie & Dean made up beds. Ivard got up & fixed fence.  Then we took Kids & went up town & saw Jerry a min then Ivard took his shaver back to S&H Green Stamps for new one & Dean & I went to drug store & got his film & stuff for Valley Vorge. got a few groc. & came home & cooked supper & when Jerry & Ray got home we ate & Dean did dishes. Jerry & Ray went to M. Men & Gleaners & me & Kids took Ivard up to Catch 8:15 train We stoped at D.q. while Dale cleaned yard. went to bed when we got home

No comments:

Post a Comment