Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wednesday, July 22, 1964

got letter from Gene

hot but a breeze.

I feel awful. Ray went to work 9:30 to 6:

Ivard worked on fence & hoed a few weeds.

I washed clotchs & some bedding.

Ivard & I played Scrabble most of afternoon.

Lynda & Kids came at 2: & Jackie went home with them & stayed all nite.

at 2:30 Ivard took me up to sign for unemployment then we got groc & came home & I fixed supper

Dale went on Dairy q. truck all afternoon with Jerry

We ate when Ray got home & he took off for Jerrys. Dale did dishes & we got ready & Ivard & I & Dale went up to Jerrys house warming gave Jerry 6 place settings of wheat design dishes & Dennis 2 Towels. Ivard left at 9:30 for Glenns Ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment