Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Friday, July 31, 1964

Gail left on weeks vacation to Utah & Park Ray moved in with Jerry

hot

Gail got new Plymouth Station W.

Had Piano tuned

Rays day off, worked 6: to close got up & washed a bunch of cloths. Piano tunner was her all morning.

Glen Carter came in his pick-up & helped Ray move his desk, bed & Jerrys Sterio, then Ray made 2 or 3 trips with car.

I scrubbed 2 throw rugs & starched all my new crochet work & pinned on to dry.

At 4: Ray came & we took a load up to his apt. & I went with him & lynda met us there in their new tan plymouth Station wagon she had just picked up & we went up to new store (Deco) & each bought 2 new throw rugs on sale. Lynda droped us off & went home to pack & Ray & I moved the bed room around & set up his bed & made it & at 6: I took him to work & Picked up Dean, Dale & Sis they'd been on Dairy q truck all afternoon with Jerry, he worked till close. I finished crocheting a set for Ray & got it Pinned out & at midnite went up to D.q. & had hamberger.


No comments:

Post a Comment