Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Monday, July 27, 1964

got card from Dean

Sent Gene letter & his money

hot. Dean got home from Valley Forge

I didn't get to sleep until 4:30 A.M didn't feel good, then Ray woke me up to take him to work.

Dale got up early & cleaned up house & did dishes, figures Dean will be home today, then he went up to D.q & worked & waited for Jerry to take truck out.

I wrote letter to Gene & went up to Jerrys, he was just walking to D.q, & Jerry went up to bank & got Genes check for me & mailed in his letter. took jerry to D.q & we had lunch & Jackie & Dale went on truck with Jerry. I crocheted all afternoon. at 5:20 I called R.R & they said train got in at 5: so I went up but couldn't find Dean came home & he was here. Jerry had got him on D.q. truck

Ray went to M-Men Party with Dennis We went to bed at 9: I got up at 11:30 & watched show, too hot to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment