Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 11, 2014

Saturday, July 11, 1964

got card from Dean

real hot  Rays birthday

I don't feel very good, too hot & my feaver bothers my eyes. I washed 3 batches cloths & crocheted most of day. Took Ray to work 9:30 to 6:

Dale went up & cleaned D.q. yard then went & got his hair cut & I washed it & he did dishes & scrubbed half of Kitchen when Lynda came & got him to tend Kids at noon until 6:

I washed Jackies hair & she scrubbed front room & dusted & Jerry came & took her all afternoon on D.q. truck so I had a nap.. Jerry called at 5:15 & I went up to D. q & got Sis.

Ray came home at 6: & hurried & cleaned up & went to Tupper ware Party at Bettys & his surprise birthday Party after then they went to Boise to dance, got home 1:30 Edith came by & took Dale to Party I went to bed at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment