Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wednesday, August 9, 1961

Ivard went to Scout Camp"

Ivard took Jerry to work & went back to bed until noon. He went out to Max's & got car filled up with gas to go to Scout Camp first.

I cooked the 2 lugs of tomatoes for Juice & rode up with Ivard & Kids to get his Ins. at Dr.'s office & went to Rail R. & had them fill it out. got feed & came home & went & got pick-up from Hennis garage. I got ready & Ivard took me up to sign for unemployment then at 3:00 he for Camp Billy Rice to be with boys for 3 days. I bottled 12 qts juice had supper when Jerry got home & he did chores & I did dishes watched T.V. & crocheted.

Went to bed at 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment