Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thursday, August 3, 1961

I took Jerry to work, Ray walked after he got chores done. Jerry picked 9 cups berries before he left & I bottled 9 qts before I took the Kids to Primary at 9:45. They called for Dean to come & work on his pack so Ivard took him up & went & got a part to fix back door & brought Kids home at 11:30. We had to go get Chaney Kids & take them home today. I patched most of day.

Ivard got his sickness benefit check & we went & paid bills & went to Dobbs & had a brace put on muffler. When we came home, Hennis had come & taken the pick-up to fix clutch. Ivard & Dale went up to Dusty Rhodes all afternoon.

I cooked supper & Ivard went & got Jerry & we ate & Jerry & Ray went & worked on boss's yard then Ivard & I took Ray & Dean out to Pinsters to scout meeting & Ivard brought me home & him & Dale went to Stake house to tournment & got home at 10:30. We had to get up at 1: A.M. to get cows in.

No comments:

Post a Comment