Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thursday, August 10, 1961

got letter from Kay

Gail & Lynda came.

Jerry did chores & went to work.

Covered me a loose leaf note book with wall paper for genelogy & made 3 pillow tops with drapery samples out of old wall paper books Jerry brought home.

played Scrabble twice with Dale. Jerry stoped in on a delivery & took Dale up to store for bread on his way back.

Mrs Kotter came to invite Jackie to birthday party.

I got called back to Simplots for tomorrow in corn. I told them no then called back & said yes because I can't draw unemployment now.

Had supper when Jerry came & we ate & he did chores & I did dishes.

Gail came a min. on way up to referee game at Stake House went to bed at 10: got books up.

No comments:

Post a Comment