Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friday, August 11, 1961

started back to Simplots in corn

Jerry did chores & I made waffels & we ate & I took Jerry to work.

I patched & shellac'd my genelogy note book I made & washed a batch of socks.

At 12:30 Jackie, Dale & I went to Taylors & got her tint coupon & Dale & Deans money for passing hand bills then we went up town & bought some material for Jackie a dress & some for Melissa a birthday present then Dale went & got a hair cut & Jackie & I went to Superior Western & Jackie had her hair cut & I had mine tinted. At 3: we took Jackie to Mellissa's birthday Party & Dale & I got groc. & came home & I laid down an hr. & Dale hung out socks. I washed a blanket & rugs & got supper.

I went & got Jery & we ate & I had a shower & went to Simplots to work in corn at 7:30 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment