Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Monday, August 28, 1961

got letter from Kay

sent Kay a letter

Ray did chores & took him & Jerry to work. Gene came home at 8:30 to go to foot ball practice. I read paper & got up at 9:30 & washed 6 b. cloths. Dean changed all the beds & gathered them up for me.

Ivard & Dale went up to watch Gene practice.

Cloudy but breezy.

wrote Kay a 4 page letter & Dean, Dale & Jackie wrote him one too.

I had to be to work at 3:30 so I got ready & left at 2:30 to mail Kays letter & pick up Louise.

Jerry - Ray & Dean went to opening social for Mutual.

We worked 11 hrs. & 15 min. got off at 3:30 A.M. I was home by 4: & to bed.

Gene went to Nyssa at 2: & Dale went to stay a couple of days

No comments:

Post a Comment