Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, August 29, 2011

Tuesday, August 29, 1961

sent Lyle a letter

Ray did chores & took him & Jerry to work.

Gene got home at 9:, Dale stayed over there, & went to foot ball practice, Ivard went with him.

I got up at 12:30 & read paper, ate & hung out a batch I washed yesterday & washed 2 batches.

finished writeing letter I started to Lyle yesterday & got my books up.

Gene came home from practice & had a nap & Ivard took my new shoes up town & had them sewed & got gas in car.

I read 20 pages of "Zions Redemption"

I had a shower & got ready & went to work at 3:30

Ivard & Jackie went to Nyssa with Gene to stay all nite, left at 3:

Jerry & Ray went to Johnson girl reception.

I went to work at 3:30 for 4:30 & got off at 11:25. Came home & ate watermellon & went to bed at 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment