Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wednesday, August 30, 1961

Ray did chores & took him & Jerry to work. They woke me up when they left & I read paper, washed 2 batches of cloths & helped Dean a little with puzzle.

Ivard - Gene - Dale & Jackie got home from Nyssa at 9:30 & Gene went right on up to practice. He came home at 1: & him & Dean left for Nyssa until Friday. They put on "Promised Valley" again tonite & tomorrow nite. Hes going to Ontario Fair this afternoon.

Ivard too me up to bank to pay place & I started me a Savings account for $5. at Home Federal, then we took Dale out by Smalls to Cub scout meeting. I read 32 pages of "Zions Redemption."

I left for work at 5:45. for 6:30. We only worked 4 1/2 hrs. I was home by midnite.

Ivard went to Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment