Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thursday, August 24, 1961

got letter from Kay & Lyle

got off at 4:50 A.M & came home & slept until 11:

Jerry & Ray went to work. Gene came home & went to foot ball practice, came home & had lunch & went out to work for Wally.

Ivard & Dean went to bank, Pd. bills & both had hair cut.

I washed 3 batches & got books up & crocheted.

I started my period after 40 days & I can hardly stand on my feet. I called in & laid off.

Dean made barbacue for supper & we went & got Jerry & we ate & he went to a meeting.

Gene got home after dark & had hurt his ankle, he soaked it.  Ivard & I watched T. V. until it went off the air.

Ivard gave Ray a good beating with his belt, hes been geeting so smart elic lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment