Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wednesday, August 16, 1961

Ruth & Ray came

We worked 10 hrs again. I was about dead. got home at 6:45 & went to bed but it was 8: before I got to sleep.

Ivard took Jerry to work & Ray went in Pick-up.

They woke me up at 11: & Ruth & Ray were here. Kim, Janice & Sharon. They were on their way home from a week up to Bills.

Dean & I went to store & got $41. worth of groc. & feed & I made barbacue corn on cob & we ate about 3:

We visited. I called in & laid off.

Ray came home at noon & stayed rest of day.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came & we had a buffet lunch on lawn about dark.

Ivard went to genelogy meeting.

Watched T.V. went to bed at 11:30. Jerry went to Middleton - M. Men

No comments:

Post a Comment