Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wednesday, August 23, 1961

Ivard got his cast off

We got off & got home at 3:15 A.M

Jerry & Ray went to work. Gene went to foot ball practice.

rained most of morning.

I got up at 9: & got ready & took Ivard up to Dr, & he got his cast off his leg. I went up to Hales & bought a new hot point automatic washer, they gave me 125. for mine & it needed $30. repaire bill. They brought it noon & I washed 3 batches.

Gene went & got Ivard from Dr. at noon & Ivard had a bath. Gene went to Nyssa to dance practice this afternoon & will stay to Gails all nite.

I cooked supper & we ate & I had a shower & Ray took me up to Hennis's to get car at 7:30 & I went to work & he took Jerry to church for meeting. He came home & dressed up & sneaked out back door & never got home until midnite - He registered.

No comments:

Post a Comment