Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wednesday, April 5, 1961

Jerry started work at Nampa Paint & Glass

Ivard to home at 7: from work and took Jerry to his first days work at 8: He was home again when I got home & him & Jackie had a bath & he went to bed until 1:30.

I washed 2 batches of cloths & hung out and crocheted on my bed spread & ate pop corn & read paper.

I went to bed when Ivard got up. I woke up at 7: & Ivard had gone hunting some one to rent our old place so we wont loose it & they had eaten supper & Gene was doing chores.

Ray made cracker Jack corn & I had some & Jackie & I went to bed at 8:

Ivard got home at 10:45. & I went to work at 11:

Ivard didn't work today.

Jerry liked his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment