Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wednesday, April 12, 1961

rained on & off all day.

I came home from work & took Dean to school, ate & read paper. I went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard & Jackie went out & hauled a load of hay in rain.

Phone woke me up at 11: so I made a batch of no bake cookies & went back to bed at 11:30 Jackie woke me up at 12:30 & I heated some meat pies & Ray came home & we ate & Jackie & I went to bed.

Ivard left for Boise to work at 2:

Tonite Gene, Dale & I went up town & Gene bought him & Jerry some pants on sale & Dale got Jeffrey Kotter a birthay present; got Jerry

Came home & Ray had supper ready. Got books up crocheted awhile & went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment