Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Friday, April 21, 1961

Jeff. was 2 today

I came home from work & ate & read paper. Ivard was home & in bed.

I washed cloths all morning.

Jackie & I went to bed awhile this afternoon.

At 4: we went up to Ball park & watched Kids get beat.

We had to get fuel oil it's still so cold.

Came home & ate & Ray went to Givins Swimming with Teachers.

Gail & Lynda came a few min. Gail started in on me & I got mad & told him off.

Gene & Kurt went bowling

Watched T.V. awhile & went to bed at 10: Jerry stayed up & helped feed the "Teachers" icecream & cookies when they came from Swimming. My nite off. Ivard went to work at 11:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment