Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 11, 2011

Tuesday, April 11, 1961

sunny & nice

I came home & went to take Dean to school & car wouldn't start so Ivard took him in pick-up & him & Jackie hauled garbage & went out to see Walter Hennis about buying our other place.

I ate & read paper & went to bed at 10:, phone woke me up at 10:30 & at noon but I went right back to sleep I was so tired.

I got up at 2:30 & washed 3 batches cloths & tended Sis & Ivard went to work at 3:

I didn't go to relief society.

Helen came at 4: & took me - Jackie Dean & Dale up to Rodeo Park to ball game. We beat Mountain Home 3 to 2.  Came home & ate at 7: & Ivard came home from work & ate with us & went back again.

Ray went out & took his Piano lesson, went & got Jerry & went to Play Volly ball.

I went to work at 11: Ivard was already home

No comments:

Post a Comment