Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Monday, April 10, 1961

sent letter to Kay - Lyle - Claudia

windy & nice

I came home from work & Ivard was already home. He slept & I changed beds & washed 5 batches of cloths. I went to bed at 12:30 & got up at 3: to finish cloths.

Ray came home & cleaned up the house & got supper & left for Mutual at 6: for dance practice.

Ivard & Jackie & Dale went at 5: to sign for unemployment, get feed & bring Jerry home from work.

We ate & Jerry went to Mutual at 7: & Gene.

I went to bed at 7:30, couldn't get to sleep until after 8:

Ivard watched T.V. awhile & came to bed.

Kids were home & in bed when I got up at 10:30 to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment