Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesday, April 4, 1961

sunny & windy.

I came home from work & had pop corn & read paper then I went to bed at 10:

Jerry washed cloths & made 3 lime pies & He woke me up at 3: to take him up to unemployment office, they called him to come in about a job. I was just going to take him when Kurt  & Gene came, got out early on account of ball game, so they took him. He got a job at Nampa Paint & Glass, starting in morning

I cooked supper & we ate when they got back. Ivard was out hunting some one to rent our old place so we won't loose it.

Gene went to Caldwell to play their first legue game & got beat. Jerry went to faculty meeting & Ivard & Ray took a load of Kids to Middleton & played Volley ball got home at 10:30 & Ivard went to work. I went at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment