Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 29, 2011

Saturday, April 29, 1961

I came home from work & Jerry was to work. He got off at noon then after he came home & ate he went & worked for Boss's wife in her yard. Ray went to work for Mrs. King. Ivard was home & came to bed with me, after I ate & read paper.

We got up at 1:30 & Ivard & I, Gene Dean, Dale & Jackie went to Nyssa to see Gail. He went & bought hambergers & root beer & we ate, watched T.V. & at 5: him & Kids went on route & Ivard, Lynda & I played Scrabble. We left for home at 7: & went to Metcalfs & he gave us a bunch of flower plants, about 100 tomatoes & peppers.

We got home at 8:15 & Jerry had big Kettle of chilli.

Ray went to Stake dance. I went to bed until time for work. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment