Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Friday, April 28, 1961

sent Kristine a birthday card & $1.

I came home from work & ate, made some no bake cookies & went to bed at 10:

Ivard was home from work & he and Jackie went out to our old place & got the cultivator & hauled some garbage out. They came to bed at 12:30.

We got up at 3: & I hung out a batch of cloths I washed this morning & washed another batch & got my books up.

We went after Jerry & came home & made barbacue & potatoe salad & Jery made punch & opened port & beans & we ate

Ray went ward teaching again. didn't get done last nite.

Gene went to Mountaine Home to play ball. got home at 7:30. They won 12 to 6.

Ivard & I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment