Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thursday, April 13, 1961

got letter from Claudia & Jerry
got one from Kay.

I came home from work & ate & read paper then I went up town & laid away $26. worth of pants & shirts for Jerry on sale.

When I got back I went to bed & Ivard & Jackie went out to see Mr. Hennis about buying our place.

Ivard went to Boise to work at 3: & I tended Jackie & washed some cloths.

I took Dale & Jackie to Kotters at 3:15 for Jefferys birthday Party & she took them to Primary. I went to ball game at 4: & at 5: went down & got Kids from Primary & we finished watching ball game, got beat. awful cold wind.

Came home & ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment