Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday, April 7, 1961

My nite off. Ivard didn't work. Gail gave Ivard shirt & socks

Ivard is 46 today. Claudia sent card

He came home from work & took Jerry to work & he went to bed until 1:00

I came home from work & ate & read paper & made 2 German choclate cakes & orange cake for Ivards birthday, He helped frost them when he got up.

I called Jelen & invited them for after ball game.

Ivard went at 1: & him & Jerry got their drivers licence, Jerry got a ticket just before for not having one & running red lite

At 2: Jackie & I went to bed. after I washed & hung out 2 batches of cloths.

Ray came home last Period & fried Chicken & got supper. Ivard got work shoes, white & Hawaian shirt & pr. overalls. I went & got groc. & gas & Jerry before we ate.

Ivard & I & Ray went up to Rodeo Park & saw Borah beat Nampa 4-2 sure cold wind.

Gail & Dean came right after we got there. Came home at 9:30 & Kotters & Kert, Rodger & Gregg came & we had sandwiches, pickles, olives, potato chips, cocoa - cake & sundee's. They went home at 11: & Gail left right after & took Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment