Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tuesday, April 18, 1961

got letter from Irv. & $10. for Kay

Cloudy & windy.

I came home & read paper & made pop corn & washed all the little Kids bedding & Ivard & Jackie went out to our old place & got another load of stuff. when they got back we changed the Kids room around & put up a big bed in there for Ray.

Ray came home at 1: & we ate & Ivard went up town & bought a new plactic mattress cover & a Pad & we made Kids beds.

I went to bed at 2: & Ray woke me up at 6:30 to make gravy & we ate & Jerry & Ray left for meetings & Ivard & I went to bed at 8:30, after I got my books up.

went to work at 11:

Ivard went at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment