Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday, November 15, 1966

Ray went to Salt Lake to Dr.

real cloudy & windy all day

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed at 9:30 Ivard & Ray were still asleep.

Ivard went up & paid place & put money in bank & got Ins papers taken care of.

Ray went to work at 11:30 & went shopping after, got home at 2:30

I got up at 1:30 & made tea & fixed Jello desert for supper. We went through Rays Penny collection & I got 350 for my collection

Jerry went to dentist then went & got Dean at 4: to help him with Paper route. I cooked supper & we ate when they got home at 5:30. Ray went to work 5: to close

Dean went up to School to banquet & Dale went to Mutual with Hoggs. Jerry & I went to bed I went up at 11: to take Ray to bus but he wasn't through so I went to work & gal at work took him.

No comments:

Post a Comment