Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Saturday, November 19, 1966

Kids went to Boise to Santa Parade

Sunny - cloudy - windy

Jerry & Dale went on milk route. Dean messed around but didn't get much done.

Ray went to work 11: to 7:

Jerry came home & they got ready & went to Boise to Xmas Parade at 11: after Parade they went shopping & to supper & got home at 6: They ate so Ray brought me a drink & Submarine from D.Q.

I feel awful. I made out tri chem order & washed 4 bathces of cloths, changed My - Jackies & Dales bed. Dean & Jerry made my bed when they got home. I feel so awful, ear ach & bad cold that I laid off again, I sure can't afford it tonite was time & a half 18.90. Dale went to bed, Ray went to Boise with Phil & Jerry & Dean went to Nancys reception. I watched T.V. until it went off air.

No comments:

Post a Comment