Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tuesday, November 1, 1966

Ray & I got home from Utah & Gene - Dale & Jackie

sunny - windy

Ivard stayed in Utah

Our train got here at 6:30 A.M. & car was parked at depot so Ray & I came home & Ray went to bed awhile. Jerry was on Milk route & Dean left for Seminary right after we got home. I went over to Genes to see if they were home but they weren't they got here at 8:, jackie left her red veilvet dress in Pocotello to Gails, I was so mad. Dale & Jackie got ready & I took them to school & came home & washed 5 batches of cloths & hung out & got dry & in & put away. Ray had bath & went up town before he went to work on lunch hr. came home & him & Jerry had nap. I worked on books & made out tri-chem order. Jerry fixed supper & I went & got Dean & they ate & Ray went to work, 5: to close.

Jerry - Dean & Dale went to Mutual & Jackie did dishes. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment