Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Sunday, November 20, 1966

Dean went to Moscow.

Sunny - 68 º - cloudy - breezy

not very cold. Jerry went to Paper route & came home & got ready & went to Scout meeting. I got up & fixed Dean 2 pr. pants & he packed & at 8:40 I took Dale & Dean & went & got Gene & dropped Gene & Dale off to Priesthood & took Dean up to High School to catch bus for Jernalism convention at Moscow for 3 days. I came home & made a cake & 2 batches of cranberry-orange relish & read Paper. When they came from SS Jerry & Dale fixed tamales, smothered with chilli & we ate.

Ray stayed in bed until noon & went to work 5: to close

Jerry went to S.S meeting at Stake House. I crocheted.

Dale did dishes. Jerry & Dale went to church & I watched T.V. till it went off air, I feel awful. stayed home from work wind blew hard tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment