Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday, November 4, 1966

sent letter to Gail & Ivard

sunny - cloudy - warm

I came home from work & went right to bed. I woke up at 12: & Jerry had come by & taken Ray to work. They got home at 2: & Jerry got ready & walked over to Roses & went on paper route.

I crocheted & wrote to Gail and Mother Ivard business letter I made potatoe soup & Dale & I & Ray ate & Ray went to work 5: to close.

Dean & Jackie came fight after & they ate.

Jerry got home about 7: & ate & showered & him & Dean went to High school to Plays.

Dale started doing dishes & some Kids came at 8: & he went out to Hoggs & stayed all nite. I went to bed, have to go to work tonite on special pkg line, rode with Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment