Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday, November 14, 1966

real windy & cloudy

I came home from work & made me a waffle & went to bed - Ivard & Ray were still in bed & Kids were to school - Jerry was on Milk Route.

Door bell woke me up at 1:30 my trim chem order being delivered. Ivard was up town getting Ins. papers fixed at Doctors & R.R. while Ray was to work on lunch hr.

I made me some tea & checked out my order, washed 2 batches of cloths & iorned 8 shirts. Ivard took Jerry over to go on Paper R. at 3: & went to an appointment to sell World book, got home at 6: Ray went to work at 5 to close Dean came at 5:40, no way - Jerry walked home

We ate & Dean did dishes & him & Jerry went home teaching. I had bath & went to bed at

No comments:

Post a Comment