Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Friday, November 18, 1966

Ivard & Jackie went to Utah

I laid off Sick.

cloudy -

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed. I got up at 1: & washed cloths & Ivard & I played Scrabble. At 3: I delivered Mrs Hogg her Tri Chem order & went to school & got Dean on way home Jerry had supper ready when I got home & we ate. Gene & Cheryl came just as we got through & brought Dale, he'd been up town on bike & stopped in.

At 7:45 Jerry took Ivard & Jackie up to catch train for Utah, Ivard was going to game & try to sell some world books he had promised from last trip. I had such a cold & ear ache I doctored & went to bed & Jerry laid me off. Gene watched T.V. until 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment