Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday, November 6, 1966

rained all nite long & was real cloudy all day. 35 º low

Jerry went on paper route & came home & they were ready for church before I woke up. Jerry - Dean & Dale went to Priesthood & Ray went to work aat 10: Cheryl came & took Jackie to S.S. I washed my hair & crocheted & read paper & listened to records.

I had dinner ready when Kids came from fast meeting at 130. We ate & Jerry & I had a nap & Dean did dishes & typed. We all made out our Xmas list Jerry went & got Donna Penny & brought her to watch Walt Disney in color. I served them icecream & went to bed until time to go to work.

Ray hot home at 7:

No comments:

Post a Comment